Testimonies

Testimonies from people just like you. Kind of a "been there, done that" kind of thing. I hope you are blessed from reading the stories of these people. God bless you all.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Brenda's Testimony

Will it all happen in October of 2000 when my closest and best friend got down really bad sick and I know God says in his word he'll take the closest thing to you and use it to bring someone close to him, well he did my husband of 30 years together I was just before losing and I turn to God for help and started praying asking his to please spare the time for me to get my life right with him and to just set my lover back on his feet for me and it all happen, God reach down and touched him and brought him out of the hospital and back into my arms thank you Jesus,

Then I was told in 2001 I had the cancer and the doctor's was setting me up for radiation and chemotherapy and a bone marrow test, I fell on my knees at a old fashion alters and ask God to remove any cancer in my body and I can honestly say I felt the cancer leave my body right there and when I came up I was a new creature in God's eyes but I went to a pathology in Durham 3 weeks later and this Dr came into the room and said to me "I can honestly set here and tell you out of a 1,000 people I have seen you are one that can be told I find no cancer in you and I was told then I needed to be checked every 1 for it, but by the grace of God it has none been found and I just thank God every day for his power and healing he has done for me and my husband. my saying is :never give up just pray and he will answer you.


Brenda Cagle - NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home