Testimonies

Testimonies from people just like you. Kind of a "been there, done that" kind of thing. I hope you are blessed from reading the stories of these people. God bless you all.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Kristy Howard's Testimony

When I was growing up, my Paw-Paw was a preacher. My family has always been in church, though we all fall short.
But as I grew older, I learned more about the Lord. I got saved and knew it for sure when I was 13. Although I knew
how I was supposed to be living, I chose to follow the crowd and hang with my friends instead of being a light. Well,
he has never let me go. Even when I turned my back on him, he was still there. I thank God for always being just a call
away, never too busy for me. It seems like life sometimes is always in a rush and I hadn't made a complete dedication
to the Lord giving him all my time and heart, but he has it now. I thank him for all his blessings, my family, friends, my job, my home, my LOVING church, my Preacher, Lord has been so good to me I can't even tell you everything. He has brought me through times when I felt like just giving up. He has been there to hold me when I had no one else. I just pray that he gives me strength, patience and the desire to walk closer to him and that I may be able to help someone.


Kristy Howard - NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home